Monday 8 August 2011

Day Three - Goodbye Saskatechewan, Hello Manitoba

At the Saskatchewan Legislature
Another driving day.
            Regina (Wascana Park, Legislative Building), 
            Verdin (lunch, ‘Oil capital of Manitoba’),
            Winnipeg (Supper, Playground Park - Grounders, Music & Meditation, Sleep)

What was an amazing experience for you today?  What was the best?  What did you learn? What was a surprise? ….

-       Highlight – watching Ciru roll around on the gravel laughing her head off for 10 minutes. I think it was rigged with laughing gas…
-       Highlight- GROUNDERS!!
-       Touring the Saskatchewan legislative building and learning all about the influence people from Saskatchewan have had on our country.
-       Having “pigs” come up 5 time……yeah….
Picnic at Verdin
-       While I was riding on the bus I sat down upon a seat. In the holder within the seat in front of me was a book, its cover was a kaleidescope of purples and blues. I picked it up and entered a whole new world…….
-       I really enjoyed Verdin AND SEEING THE TOURIST INFO BOOTH! Sleeping was nice. Maybe tomorrow I will eat a pizza! – Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.